I know that many of those who use the free Microsoft e-mail client like Outlook Express or Windows Mail (for free because it comes with Windows) or by e-mail Web-based services, such as Windows Live Hotmail service. What amazes me is that few of my knowledge, including professionals who are willing to pay in advance.
I bought Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 as an independent program started at the same time, four months ago, and could not be happier.
Here are features I like, at cost:

1. Compatibility between Outlook and Word

I often copy text from Word and paste into Outlook: format. Previously, when I do this is to use Outlook Express and Windows Mail, and the results are usually a disaster. I had to spend time reformatting the text, which I created in Word. It is equally effective for this purpose are not the same thing twice.

However, when I copy from Outlook and paste in the Word. Also, when I received a letter from other countries, I do not see how I can clean much more quickly than any free program.

2. Reported post

Outlook 2007, you can e-mail tag in your Inbox or other e-mail, using a function called "category".

Do you have time to process each message when you get it? Of course not. Categories Outlook allows you to label e-mail string of choice. I use words like "Time", "response", "research" and "Reading." Moreover, you can color code each category. It is a huge time saver, I will not lose the message. Or Outlook Express and Windows Mail have this functionality. Do not pay the previous version of Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

3. Find messages

Windows Mail has a good search function. I believe nothing. However, as a result, I had to open each message individually to see that file. Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 provides a solution. Now open the "Preview" so every time I select a list of projects, e-mail content is displayed in a separate window. Save minutes every time I need to find some, the rapid increase in hours.

4. Incoming e-mail editor

How long do you receive an e-mail may receive unsolicited messages from topics such as "again", "before" or white? Almost embarrassing, old topic information, and then change the subject completely different? In Outlook, you can change the subject line. I need to do is save the original, but the acquisition of [square brackets] much, so when I saw the list, I am well aware of the contents of the message. Outlook also allows you to change any other part of the information clearly.

Here are the main benefits that I received a letter from the pay.

In Canada, Best Buy is currently selling in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 C US $ 159.99. Otherwise, you can download a free 60 day trial in 2007 of the category of English or French language, from the Microsoft.

0 comments

Bookmark and Share